|Allergen Free||Lead Free||Phthalate Free|
Each 4 pack comes with 8 straight-edge trim pieces.
Norsk Reversible Children’s Designer foam flooring breaks the mold for children’s play mats. Recognizing the void for fashion and décor in the market for children’s foam flooring Norsk partnered with a leading interior designer in order to provide options for parents looking for a fresher more fashionable alternative to what’s in the market. Designed with you in mind, Norsk has created a flooring option that not only provides safety and comfort, but a relevant color palettes and tasteful themes and décor. This set includes four mats and eight straight edge borders to provide a finished, uniformed look. Each interlocking mat is .47-inches thick and measures 24-inches (L) by 24-inches (W) for a total coverage of 16-square feet.
These mats are NOT COMPATIBLE with any other styles of Norsk Foam Mats.
- Design Options: Four Fashion Forward Design Options
- Utility: A durable, soft, expandable multi-purpose flooring option lending sensibility to design elements not previously available for areas like children’s living or play spaces
- Quality/Construction: Made from patented co-polymer foaming processes and proprietary multi-layer surface coating technology with fashionable design patterns that add character and fun to the environment
- Décor/Design: A perfect option for adding relevant and leading edge design and décor for Home & Business environments
- Ultimate Flexibility: A dual sided feature that allows for optional discretionary use of a second black colored side with an anti-slip texture for optional or extended use in alternative environments or applications
- Tools Needed: assembles in minutes with interlocking teeth. Trim with a utility knife and straight edge where needed
- Children's Bedrooms
- Day Care Centers
- Kid's Play Areas
- Laundry Rooms
- Camping & Recreation
- Anti-fatigue Areas
- Trade Shows
- Reversible - patented design allows use of both sides of the mat
- Environmental Friendly - Made from Recycled Materials
- Closed Cell High Density Foam Helps Resist Moisture
- Flexible and Extremely Durable, Shock Absorbent
- Acoustic and Thermal Insulation Properties
- Protects Surfaces from Damage
- Easy to Clean - Use Mild Soap and Water.
Test Your Vacuum Prior to Using and Adjust to it's Highest Setting. Do Not Use the Power Brush Feature.
- Portable - Easy to Assemble/Disassemble to transport
- Floating Floor - No Adhesives Needed or Recommended, Anti-Slip Textured Surface
- Child Safe (ASTM F 963-07)
- Latex Free
- Lead Free
- Allergen Free
- Phthalate Free
- Moisture Resistant
"As a part of our ongoing adherence to product quality and regulatory compliance in partnership with our major retail customers, here is a list of testing agencies that have tested our foam flooring products".
Norsk Multi-Purpose Foam Flooring FAQ
Consumer Testing Labs, Inc.
SGS Testing Laboratories
Intertek Testing Laboratories
Pointed high-heel shoes can damage or puncture these mats. Colors and shading may vary based on manufacturing dates and unavoidable shading variances that are a byproduct of the manufacturing process. All high-density mats will expand and contract when used outdoors under extreme temperatures and are not UV stable. Continuous exposure to harsh sunlight and high temperatures will fade and breakdown the mat composition shortening their useful life, therefore it is not recommended that they be used in permanent outdoor installations. Not recommended for garage use where vehicles will be parked, as these mats are not designed for use under vehicles. Installation underneath heavy exercise equipment will permanently indent this product but will not impact the intended use. Not recommended for children's play areas where equipment is being used requiring Fall Zone product specifications - please check your local governmental regulations for product requirements in Fall Zone Areas. Not recommended to be used on wood floors as some wood floor sealants may react unfavorably with the mats. Recommended for ages 3 and up.